NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The collaborative robots market is set to grow by USD 1.09 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 16.08% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth latest market research reports and top findings with exhaustive COVID insights have aided various Fortune 500 Companies to lead with confidence!. Download Free Sample Report
Scope of Collaborative Robots Market Report:
$ 1.09 billion
Accelerating at 16.08%
No. of Pages
· North America
· South America
· Material handling
· Inspection and testing
· Painting and dispensing
· Increased adoption rate in SME sector
· Advantages of collaborative robots over industrial robots
· Acquisitions and strategic partnerships among key market players
· Regulatory hurdles faced by vendors
· Traditional industrial robots equipped with required safety systems
· Threat to new sales due to rise in rental services
The increased adoption rate in the SME sector will offer immense growth opportunities. However, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Collaborative Robots Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Collaborative Robots Market is segmented as below:
- Material Handling
- Inspection And Testing
- Painting And Dispensing
- North America
- South America
Technavio’s in-depth research has all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis @ https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44378
Collaborative Robots Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s collaborative robots market report provides a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the market. The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., FANUC Corp., Festo SE and Co. KG, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, Hans Laser Technology Industry Group Co. Ltd., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Staubli International AG, Teradyne Inc., and Yaskawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Collaborative Robots Market size
- Collaborative Robots Market trends
- Collaborative Robots Market industry analysis
Gain access to our repository of 17,000+ market research reports instantly for Benchmarking your Marketing Strategies to lead among competitors.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the collaborative robots market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Collaborative Robots Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist collaborative robots market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the collaborative robots market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the collaborative robots market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of collaborative robots market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Material handling – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Assembly – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Inspection and testing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Welding – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Painting and dispensing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- FANUC Corp.
- Festo SE and Co. KG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV
- Hans Laser Technology Industry Group Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Staubli International AG
- Teradyne Inc.
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Receive Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/collaborative-robots-market-to-record-growth-of–1-09-bn-during-2021-2025technavio-301384832.html